Monday, May 9, 2011

major catch up!

Okay so it is embarassing how long it has been since I last posted :) Life has been just a tiny bit crazy around here! Christmas came and went (don't worry I have pictures to post) and then life turned super crazy. Just this year I had ICL and Lasik surgery on my eyes! Yeah No more contacts or glasses!! It really is the best and I love not having to find my glasses in the middle of the night!

Then the kids have been sick all winter long- passing back and forth the flu/cold/rsv.  Ryder spent three days in the hospital with the flu and I think we just finally got over the hump!

Teaching for LA Fitness has kept me very busy, but I really enjoy it! But the super exciting news is that we bought a new house!! I didn't blog for forever because I was searching the MLS web site for hours at a time!! But we found a new house and closed last month! More on that in another post.

Well this is just a quick overview of the past few months and each post (though they will be out of order) will give more details about major things!

Had to include just some cute pics of Zoe and Ryder!



Zoe is a Hoarder. She must carry as many things as possible around with her. She had some many items that she had to resort to pushing this cart around!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment