Monday, November 22, 2010

Zoe's Zebra PJs

Zoe needed new PJs since her toes are starting to stick out of her old ones! So I found this super cute jammies at Target! I love the Zebra print and the little tag says, "Daddy's wild child" which is totally appropriate for Zoe!  She loved posing for her pictures and loved her new jammies!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. She is such a little model! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorably cute model and how appropriate that Zoe has Zebra PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I cannot believe how big she is getting and her hair is soooo long and adorable! I love all of your posts, your halloween pics. are so cute, your costumes turned out great! Ryder is for sure a future football player, he is getting so big and is so handsome! Super cute fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how grown up Zoe looks! Enjoy the kids now because they grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete