Finally a Good, updated family photo!! No more wedding photo or bib photo hanging up at Mom and Dads! By the way- I added tons of posts- almost 6 months worth!! So to see it all make sure to hit older posts at the bottome of the page!!
It is a very nice picture of your fam. Lots of fun posts to read here. You've been busy. I forgot that you did that race. Wow, I'm impressed! That sounds so exhausting. Cute kids. Cute family. Fun to see all the new pictures.
Your Picture is Perfect! and all the blogging you did, very impressed with your dedication. And I loved reading and seeing pics. But honestly It makes me feel awful. We need to hang out. So I don't have to wait for you to post something to feel like I'm half way up to date with you and your family!
What a great time it was to see all your wonderful pictures!!! You really have done alot of fun things and those cute kids are just too cute and growing way too fast. Thanks for the fun visit thru pictures!!
wow finally a great update. Loved all the pictures. Are you sure you want mom to replace that old family pic at her house - it's a FABULOUS picture!!!!
It is a very nice picture of your fam. Lots of fun posts to read here. You've been busy. I forgot that you did that race. Wow, I'm impressed! That sounds so exhausting. Cute kids. Cute family. Fun to see all the new pictures.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture! Love all the pictures! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. So cute!
ReplyDeleteYour Picture is Perfect! and all the blogging you did, very impressed with your dedication. And I loved reading and seeing pics. But honestly It makes me feel awful. We need to hang out. So I don't have to wait for you to post something to feel like I'm half way up to date with you and your family!
ReplyDeleteVery cute...Ryder is your twin!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time it was to see all your wonderful pictures!!! You really have done alot of fun things and those cute kids are just too cute and growing way too fast. Thanks for the fun visit thru pictures!!
ReplyDeletewow finally a great update. Loved all the pictures. Are you sure you want mom to replace that old family pic at her house - it's a FABULOUS picture!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look great! Miss seeing you guys out there at the football games:)
ReplyDelete