So I know my posts are out of order because here is when Ryder actually got his jumperoo! And Zoe got her Red tricycle! Zoe loved saying "Ho, HO, HO" and wearing santa hats. She also wanted Ryder to wear a santa hat too! We live at Kevin's parents house (while they are on their mission) and so Marissa and Mark were with us for Christmas. Aunt Marissa spoiled the kids-and they loved it! We spent the morning opening of gifts and talking with Dave and Maurio! Then we went over to my parents for Christmas brunch and games.
Zoe got her very own broom (cause she is always wanting to play with our real one) and musical instruments! Ryder got a musical duck from Grandma and Papa! The kids loved their gifts!
I have to comment on the family photo in this collage. This is a terrible family photo but I guess I didn't realize this until I printed it out as a 8 by10 for my parents wall. I just quickly printed it without really looking at it. Well everyone made fun of me and the picture because Zoe has a bib on, Kevin's hair is a mess, you can see my mom in the window reflection and we have plastic snowflakes hanging behind us!It was a terrible pic, but at least it was better than Kevin and I still having our wedding photo up!
I have to comment on the family photo in this collage. This is a terrible family photo but I guess I didn't realize this until I printed it out as a 8 by10 for my parents wall. I just quickly printed it without really looking at it. Well everyone made fun of me and the picture because Zoe has a bib on, Kevin's hair is a mess, you can see my mom in the window reflection and we have plastic snowflakes hanging behind us!It was a terrible pic, but at least it was better than Kevin and I still having our wedding photo up!




No comments:
Post a Comment