Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Preparing for baby and baby shower

So I am officially finished with the school year. I almost made it till the end of the school year! I only had three weeks left, but my body just couldn't keep up with the kids anymore. Plus my Dr. told me I needed to take it easy since I have started to dilate with seven weeks still to go.
So I am now at home preparing for the baby! Kevin thought that I would be blogging non-stop! But I have actually been pretty busy! Here are some pictures from the shower that my Mom, sisters, mother-in-law and sister-in-laws threw for me! It was at my Mom's house and sorry that some of the pictures might be out of order or funky. I am still trying to figure out all of this out! But thank you to everyone for coming and for all the wonderful and useful baby gifts!
So I had to include one of my big belly! But I am must say the face I am making is hideous! Can't you just hear the cackle!
Here is the rag quilt that my mom made for me, is it not the cutest thing! We we at Hobby Lobby one day looking for ideas for the baby room when we found the cutest scrapbook paper. WE loved the paper and thought that we would decorate the baby room around the colors found in the paper. But before we left the store we went to their fabric section to see if they had anything cute to match our color scheme. Well guess what? They had the exact fabric that matched our favorite scrapbook paper! It was meant to be! Anyways we picked out the fabric and mom made the quilt out of it! It looks so cute in the baby's room.

My Aunt Pat makes the most beautiful quilts!


Kristy and Jenny were hard at work making tons of cute little girl bows!



Kristy and Jenny with the "Never Ending Group Gift"

The house was covered in pink! We are 90% sure it is a girl, but Kevin said because it was so girly that we are definitely going to have a boy :)

1 comment:

  1. Not to be a pill and I love the pics and info but I'm really wanting to see the baby's room! Could you please blog that next? Love you lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete