So Kevin and I are getting a little practice with our two new nephews and new niece (which I need to get a picture of!) All three were born within three weeks of each other! But I had to post a picture of Kevin practicing his Daddy skills! He is going to be a great Dad! Kevin is holding baby Grant and I am holding baby Ryan!

Super cute!!!!! You guys are going to be the cutest parents ever.
ReplyDeleteI don't know...Fisch looks a little stiff to me...LOL. YEA!! You are going to be the COOLEST parents ever!!!
ReplyDeletelooks like you have this blogging thing down! Can't wait for a cute baby in that adorable baby room.
ReplyDeleteI remember Kevin's remote rule when you were first married. :b Any funny rules for the baby? j/k You two will be amazing!!!
Waiting to see pics of Zoey! Let me know if you need a meal or anything.
ReplyDelete