So the baby room is almost finished! My mom and dad painted the room for us during spring break, it's the most beautiful blue color! Then Kevin and I put together the crib a few months ago and then on Saturday we hung up the cute hot pink flowers! On monday, Mom came over and taught me how to sew curtain things! It took us many hours but it turned out so well and we were thrilled! Kevin came home and liked it to!
This is the changing table and more curtains!
Solo shot of the crib and flower wall! We even made a quick crib skirt to match!
This is the bookcase that mom and I found at Ikea in the damage section! I love a bargain! Plus above is the cutest shelf to hang all the bows and headbands!
Close up of the shelf!

It looks amazing!!! She is going to be the most spoiled little girl ever!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteWow Jill you have more bows and handbands than I every had having 2 girls!! So fun! The room is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it strange to think that there will actually be a baby to go in that beautiful room of yours!?? Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are blogging so much. The baby's room is adorable! I love the curtains. You did such a terrific job. And the hot pink flowers above the crib are to die for! And I love the furniture. It just all looks so wonderful and move in ready. Your little one will be so happy in it.
ReplyDeleteHer room turned out so cute!! I love it, it's turned out amazing! Great job on sewing those curtains.
ReplyDelete