Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs

Our dogs, Diesel and Gunner are in for a rude awakening when the baby comes! I know that we have spoiled them and they probably will have the hardest time adjusting to the new addition to the family :) But since I have been home I realize that this is what their lives consist of: Sleep, eat, wrestle, sleep, play ball, sleep, chew up the sprinkler system, eat, sleep, wrestle, Sleep! That is pretty much their day!
Diesel loves to carry two or three chew toys in his mouth at once. He typically does this so that Gunner can't have a toy :(

Gunner doesn't really fetch because Diesel tends to steal the ball away from him. So Gunner usually takes the ball, hides and chews on it till Diesel finds him!

Though they fight over their toys, they love snuggling together on their blanket.



1 comment:

  1. They are seriously the best. I don't care that we both spoil our dogs way too much. They are so sweet and deserve to be spoiled every now and then. And yes, I'm sure they are in for a rude awakening when the little princess joins the family. But they will love her, they need a little sis! Love Kristy

    ReplyDelete