Monday, April 27, 2009

What's New

So, last week my doctor put me on modified bed rest. So I could still get up and make a lunch and stuff, but cleaning and shopping were no-no's. I was crushed :) when he said no cleaning!! Anyways, Tuesday was my first day at home and by 11am I was completely bored out of my mind! Kevin didn't get home until 9pm and it seemed like the day lasted for forever. But, My mom, sisters, sister-in-laws and friends helped keep me occupied with movies, books, and conversations. By the end of the week I was keeping quite busy! Anyways, I went back to the Doctor to today and he said he would let me go back to work and see how it goes.

So now, we have had 6 ultrasounds and every single one our little one has been sitting breach right on her feet, blocking the view! But the Dr. is telling us it is 90% chance of having a girl and with Kevin jinxing himself- we are planning on having a girl! We are both very excited!

I have been getting nervous and anxious for our litttle one to come! Our lives are going to be so different and it will be a pretty big adjustment for us. But I think our dogs, Diesel and Gunner are in for the biggest adjustment! They won't be getting the royal treatment anymore!!

4 comments:

  1. WHAT!!! Where were we? Oh my gosh--I feel like such a horrible friend. I'm so sorry-we should have brought you dinner or something. Dang it...you have to let me know these things (if Fisch and Marsh are in charge of the communication stuff--it doesn't work...) ;-) Good luck at work. We are so excited for the little girl to come!!!! AHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever go on bed rest again, let me know!!! I would LOVE to come and play & visit. I'm home all day!!!

    I think you are going to have a modest little girl, since she doesn't want to show off her stuff---6 times in a row:) That will be a good thing when she is a teenager:)

    Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that Jill! Bummer you have to go back to work now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun getting to come over and hang out the other day. You should ditch work all the time! I don't think you even realize how excited I am for your little girl to come! I am having way too much fun making all kinds of cute things for her!!!

    ReplyDelete