Okay, so here is the update with the upcoming baby! We have had three ultrasounds now and we have decided that our baby is stubborn, just like us!. Every time we have an ultrasound the baby has it's back to the camera thing or it's leg gets in the way. Our doctor predicts that we are having a girl so that is what we are planning on! Our due date is June 22nd!
My parents graciously offered to paint the baby room for us while we were gone to Mexico. It is very cool shade of blue. We are going to accent the room with Hot pink and white. Once we have more done to it I will post pictures! But my Mom and Dad did a great job painting and Kevin is grateful he didn't have to do it!
I am feeling pretty good and I am still teaching P.E.! Some days I take a camping chair out with me so I can sit while my students are playing their games, it definitely helps! But school is going good and my students are super excited to give me suggestions on baby names!
Kevin is doing great and working hard. He is enjoying as many restful nights as he possible can before the baby comes! He did a great job putting together our new crib and changing table (again I will post pics later). I think he is coming to grips with the fact that he most likely will be having a girl first! (just teasing Kev)
Anyways, I hope it isn't another 3 months before I post again :)
Good to see you are back to blogging--and back safely from Mexico Ü
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun updates - FINALLY!!! Good luck preparing for the baby
ReplyDeleteFun fun fun updates! I am glad! :) A girl, huh?! Very cool news. I will have to come by and see the little room... and where you live:) Hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteJill, I love all of the pictures and updates! It's fun to see some pictures of you pregnant. Keep them coming! I'm sad that I didn't get to see you while in AZ. Time goes far too quickly while I am there. Your nursery sounds awesome! That will be so cute. Any name ideas?? Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteand it is the cutest nursery EVER!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHey Jill!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what the room looks like! But more important I can't freaking wait for you guys to have your baby! When is your due date again?
ReplyDelete