Saturday, October 15, 2011

We Moved, what a crazy summer

Here is our house when we first bought it! I had said, "Man this house is practically move in ready" but then of course we destroyed it with what we thought would be a couple easy projects! Before we moved in Kevin installed central vac, security, and ran tons of wire! Then we had Dan build an entertainment center (which turned out amazing!) and storage racks in the garage. I painted Kitchen, family room, Zoe's room and Ryder's Room (Ryder's was a huge pain because it had wallpaper!) Then we decided to tile! After our tile guy left mid job-Jason and Kristy and my Dad came to the resucue to help Kevin complete it!


Here are some of the after pictures! I still need to take ones of the kids bedrooms, the loft, master bedroom, front and backyard! I love how the tile turned out and the painting! My favorite room in the house is probably this red one becuse it is the kids toy room! It is right off the kitchen and family room, so I can see them but there is a half wall that help hide all the chaos! Thanks Mom and Dad for helping get everything hung and unboxed and also with the painting!

Here are some fun pictures from the summer! We had tons of fun! Playing at Mimi and Papa's beach! Baking sweet treats! Running around in diapers! Playing in the rain storms (love monsoon season!) Enjoying our new house!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment