Two years has gone by so fast and Zoe brings so much joy into our lives! She is such an outgoing little girl and just loves life! (I mean who would love life when your two!) She is a great big sister to Ryder and is always wanting to do whatever I am doing! She loves shopping, and always says when we are in the car, "Just one more store, that's it!" We love Zoe and are just so grateful Heavenly Father sent her to us!
Then it was Kevin's birthday and we all went to lunch to celebrate! Kevin picked, I forget the name, but a place where they cook the food right in front of you, with the big flames and everything! Zoe and Ryder loved it, but Zoe for weeks after kept saying "Fire, Hot, No touch" It was fun to celebrate Kevin's birthday! I am so lucky to have him as my hubby and his is the best Daddy to our kids!
Then came my birthday! Last year in my 20's-Yikes! Kevin took me out to dinner and a movie! I had a great birthday!
Then we celebrated Ryder's birthday! (all our birthdays are within two months of each other!) Ryder turned 1 yrs old! How fast time flies! He had a little bit harder first year than Zoe. Ryder had some breathing issues and sickness that landed him in the hospital twice- he is such a fighter! He struggled to sleep through the night and take naps for pretty much the whole first year until we moved to our new house! Since we moved here, he sleeps through the night, naps better, breaths better and overall is happier!
He is a Mama's Boy- which I Love! He loves to snuggle. If I am laying down on the floor he just walks right up to me and lays down on top of me!
I don't know what we did to deserve these sweet little kids. And don't get me wrong, life is crazy and sometimes really hard with two little ones only 14 months apart, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
He is a Mama's Boy- which I Love! He loves to snuggle. If I am laying down on the floor he just walks right up to me and lays down on top of me!
I don't know what we did to deserve these sweet little kids. And don't get me wrong, life is crazy and sometimes really hard with two little ones only 14 months apart, but I wouldn't have it any other way!




jill what a sweet post. your kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete