So I haven't posted anything since beginning of May! I know I am Pathetic! But I have redeemed myself and posted about the entire summer all tonight (see following posts!) I now need to catch up on Sept. and Oct. And take new pictures of Ryder and Zoe!
But the major news is that we moved!! We had been living at Kevin's parents house while they were on their mission in Chile! It was a great experience and we appreciated it very much. But when it was time to move we were very lucky to find a new house to move to! We moved into south Gilbert and are loving it! We have been here since June!
So we have been busy trying to put a house together! Going on vacations up north, playing softball, swimming, and hanging out with family! Life is always crazy in the Fischbeck household, but we feel truly blessed and are enjoying life!
It's about stinkin time! I need my Fischbeck updates since we never get to see you guys! Let's plan something ASAP!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the posts!! So good to catch up, you are inspiring me to post since I am way behind! But super cute pics of the kids, they are too cute! Thanks for the update!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pictures and such fun explanation of what life is about lately. You really have done a great job of capturing their total handsomeness/beautifulness!! Thanks for sharing, I feel like we've had a fun visit with those little cuties!! Love Gr and Gr Jackson
ReplyDelete