Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BEFORE
So Kevin's sister Tiff was giving away her glider and ottoman and asked if I wanted it! She told me it had been loved and that Ashley had taken water to it! I said sure and thought I could try a DYI project!  Well it turned out to be a little more than I thought! But really not bad considering my mom helped me and it was completed in about 5/6 hours!
AFTER
 

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I absolutely love it! Now I know who can help me do some DIY stuff when I get the time to do it. :-) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Jill. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun was that! It turned out amazing! Love your posts! Looks like the KJ Fischbeck family is having a fab summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still can't get over how fast and how great it turned out, YOU DID IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I am in love! Jill that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete