SWIMMING!
It was a hot summer day, so everyone enjoyed the nice cool pool! Zoe liked being in the big pool! It was also good for washing her down after she ate three slices of watermelon!
CUPCAKES
I made a huge cupcake for Zoe (mostly for pictures, cause I wouldn't let her eat one that big!) She didn't really want anything to do with the big one, but she loved her small cup cake! She dug right in and ate the whole thing! She loved it-Kevin is hoping she doesn't develop a sweet tooth like me!
BABY POOLGrandma Jackson had a great idea to bring a little baby pool for the little ones! Man did Zoe love this! She just kept screaming with delight! It was really funny! Someday I will learn how to post videos and I will have to try and post her screaming!
Anyways her birthday party was very fun! Thanks to all our family and friends for coming and celebrating with us!



Happy first Birthday Zoe! Your party was so fun. Good job Jill, very well done on the party.
ReplyDeleteABsolutely you've outdone yourself. It was so fun to look at all of the pictures and see our loved ones. Zoe is adorable.
ReplyDeleteZoe was such a great Birthday gal at her party. There is usually a melt down with all that fun but she was terrific! Thanks for the fun party!! Love Gr and Gr J
ReplyDelete