So Zoe had a major tantrum yesterday- one of her first! I put her in her high chair to eat her favorite- Mac and Cheese when she just started screaming. At first I thought she wanted to try and feed herself. That wasn't it! So then I tried giving her something else to eat-that wasn't it either. We tried to get out and play, feed her from my lap- but nothing seemed to work. So I put her on the floor with her bowl of Mac and Cheese and that did the trick!! She dumped it out, banged the spoon against the bowl, and ate the food off the floor and she was completely happy! Luckily I had just cleaned the floor!!


she must want to eat like the dogs! super fun!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny, she's going to have the funnest wedding video, how many people have pictures of happily eating their meal off the floor.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you the other day, Jill. We need to get together more often! I love all the post- Zoe is growing up and she is too cute!
ReplyDelete