So we finally finished getting our house ready for our renters. We went over the house on Tuesday night to finish a few things. Zoe had just started to crawl and had the whole house to explore. Her favorite thing was this little cubbie of our Entertainment center. She was laughing and thought that this little "cave" was the neatest thing! It was great cause it kept her busy for a while! It was pretty sad to finally say goodbye (well at least for 18 months) to our house. I took Zoe up to her room and I no surprise, I started to cry:( I know I am pathetic, but it motivated me to try and fix up her new room.


Super cute pictures. I'm with you - I've cried like a baby each time we've moved!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have a crawler. She has the sweetest little smile.
ReplyDeleteWhat treasured pictures!! She looks so cute in anything, even an empty cubical, you can tell she's having a ball. An empty box will do the same when you have a crazy day and need her busy. Gr & Gr J
ReplyDeleteShe must have had so fun finally being able to explore all those areas by herself. She's so adorable cruising around.
ReplyDelete