Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Year's Day 2010 Hike

So for the last three years (I think it is three!) We have gone hiking with Marsh and Krissy on New Year's Day. I think that is the only day of the year that we actually go hiking, but I don't know why cause we really like it! This year we went to a place near Coon's Bluff. Zoe was super tired, but was great the whole time! We finally got to use our hiking pack that Kevin got for his B-Day (thanks Mom and Dad) and Zoe enjoyed being able to look around. By the end of the hike she had fallen asleep! What a fun tradition!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We love that tradition as well!! Thanks again for letting us crash at your house (its only a couple months late) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally got to use it. She looks quite comfy cute in it. Love Gr and Gr J

    ReplyDelete