Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Zoe's Blessing Day

Zoe was so good on her blessing day and she looked beautiful- I would tell her she looked like a princess and she would smile!



Posted by PicasaTo give her hair extra volume I put a little Big Sexy Hair root boost in it. Then Aunt Jenny made a very cute flower to complete her beautiful look!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sweet little granddaughter we have, and that big sexy hair!! Really great pictures, she really looks like a little doll!
    Love, Gr and Gr Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill, I just found your blog! Zoe is so cute. I can't believe how itty bitty she still is. Love her dark hair too. Glad to see you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Jill. I'm promising Alecia, my teacher, that I will check all family blogs every Wednesday as well as make a post to my blog (or make Alecia do it.) Zoe, doe, is adorable and Kevin gave her a beautiful blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so beatuiful...and so much hair!! love it.
    hey, email me if you want an invite to my blog-i'm adding you to mine:) breannalesueur@hotmail.com
    hope you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom just sent me the link to your blog--Congratulations on your beautiful new baby. We'll have to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete