Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Favorite Things


Posted by PicasaI love my family! Kevin is the greatest Dad! Zoe looks forward to Daddy coming home so they can play!  And Kevin is "money" at putting Zoe to bed!  Ryder loves snuggling with his Dad!! I love him too for many reasons! Together I think that we make a good team, but I don't know what we will do when a third comes along because we can't play "man to man" defense- we will have to change to "Zone"! But don't worry we are NOT (thanks to all you help proofread and caught my mistake!!) planning for # 3 anytime in the near future!

4 comments:

  1. Reread your post about "we are planning #3"! What a cute family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the same thing as Wendy. Good luck with that Jill. ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little family! We need to get together soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kids with a handsome Dad!!

    ReplyDelete