Monday, May 10, 2010
Our New York Trip
So my sweet Aunt Dianna gave Kevin and I free airline passes to go where ever we wanted! We decided to go to New York! My parents watched Zoe for the weekend so we could go! We had so much fun! We packed in tons of things in a short three day trip! We saw all the usually tourist attractions- Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Central Park (one of our favorites), the Plaza hotel, Rockefellar Center, the Manhattan Temple, the Museum of Natural History, Grand Central Station! We also saw "West Side Story" on broadway which was great! We went to a Yankees game and got great seats from a scalper! We also went to the "Regis and Kelly Show" which was super fun! We walked a ton- I thought I would go into labor:) but we were exhausted after our fun filled trip!
Oh yeah- and the funniest thing happened on our last day in New York. We had pretty much walked around the entire Central Park and Kevin said we neede to find a place to sit and rest. I said that we should get a hot dog and then sit. So we did and luckily there was a bench right next to the hot dog vendor that was empty. Kevin went right over and sat down. I saw him sit and quickly yelled, "Get up, Get up". Kevin got up and turn around to finally notice the sign placed right above the bench ,"Caution, Wet Paint" !! So Kevin got green paint all over his khaki shorts and had to finish walking around New York like that! It was hilarious!
Thanks Kevin for such a fun vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like a wonderful trip and your pictures are so cute! I am so glad that you guys got to get away and that you had so much fun! I also love the other posts about Zoe, she is just so cute!! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow you had a lot to post! I loved all the pictures of Zoe and your cute pregnant belly. Did the paint come out of Kevin's shorts - that really is funny. Thanks for the fun update
ReplyDeleteWow what great pictures and update of the last few months. New York pictures sure turned out wonderful, you sure did a ton of fun things there in a short amount of time. Mom and Dad J
ReplyDeleteWow, Jill! You guys have been busy! Sounds like you are well, and Zoe is so cute! I love the eating pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun vacation! I'll admit I'm pretty jealous. I can't wait to visit New York someday! Congrats on your upcoming arrival! We didn't even know you were pregnant til your parents told us the other day when we saw them at Ty's parents' house. We are so excited for you! I hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDelete