Thursday, January 28, 2010

Other Big News!

Many of you know, but many of you might not! We are expecting another baby in August! I found out just before Christmas and debated about whether to surprise Kevin with the good news as a Christmas present, but I knew I can't keep it a secret from Kevin! So I went down to his office with Zoe, a can of Coke and a sorry card for being a brat the night before! Kevin was so sweet and told me I didn't need to write him a card, but I told him, "yes I do, just read it" Basically the card said I was sorry for being crazy and emotional, but then the last line read, "but what can you excpect when I am expecting!" Kevin was shocked and excited! Plus is explained my crazy behavior:)

Then that weekend we had the FIschbeck white elephant exchange and we told them by wrapping up a positive pregnancy test! Our neice Rachel opened it up and everyone started looking around for who it could be- Kevin and I sat there with the biggest grins on our faces and no one exected it to be us! But they were all excited!

We then told the Jackson family at our Sunday family dinner. I told them that Kevin and I had been having a streak of luck lately. First we had found a $100 bill by our tire when we were on a date, then two days later Kevin found $10 outside of work, and then we found out we were pregnant! No one expected the last one! P.S. we really did find all that money! plus Kevin found another $20 by the tree at the park across the street! So keep your eyes open, you might get lucky!

Anyways- the new baby is due August 12th. Zoe and the new baby will be 15 months apart! It might be a little crazy, but we were excited to not have to go through all the fertility stuff again!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations Jill..I am so excited for you...glad you don't have to do the fertility again...and the pictures of Zoe are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! congratulations! That is sooo exciting. Zoe is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news, and I am still way excited even though I have known for a bit! And the newest pictures of Zoe are so fun! It makes me want a girl! (But whateva will be great:) Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete