Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm so BIG

So I finally got hair ties to stay in Zoe's hair! We tried pigtails today and she thought she was hot stuff!

As you can see, Zoe is a very talented drooler! She can soak a whole shirt in a few short hours! She still hasn't had any teeth pop up yet, but we think they are close!Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I can't BELIEVE how big she is! Can she PLEASSSE share some of that hair with my kids!

    We need to get together for a playdate...and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can she get any cuter, it's kind of rediculous how cute she is!! Pig tails are not usually a thing that 5 monthers can pull off but she sure can!! Love Gr Gr Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the piggies! So stinkin cute! We miss you guys. Can't wait for softball to start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I cannot believe how big she is. Has it really been 3 months since we have seen you? Are we even friends? :-) Date night coming soon...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable! I hope I think my baby is as cute as I think your is!!

    ReplyDelete