Friday, June 5, 2009

Zoe Zoe Zoe




Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. congrats jill! she's beautiful! I'm happy to see you went with the name zoe...it's so cute! hope you are feeling and adjusting well! Let me know if you need anything, I'm just around the corner and would love to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've been checking for the pics & I'm so glad to finally see that sweet babe! I kinda wanna reach through the computer screen & hold her! So beautiful! And that hair... amazing, I tell ya!

    Love you tons, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful in every picture! zoe is so cute...i am so happy for you guys! one handed typing...sorry. i love the photo of kevin in the scrubs ready for surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DYING at ALL OF THAT HAIR! It is GORGEOUS! She is absolutely beautiful & you look terrific! I hope things are going well & I hope you are getting SOME sleep! I'm glad everything went well with the c-section & PLEASE let me know if I can do anything for you/drive you anywhere/etc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her!!!!!!! She is the sweetest little thing. I can't believe how amazing you look in all those pics, you don't look like you JUST gave birth. I love all her hair, I know she won't need one for a while but I can't wait til she needs her first hair cut from her aunt Kristy! Good job you 2 you made one cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'm so glad that it was, indeed, a girl! She is so cute! I can't wait to see her in person. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!!!!!!!!!!! She is so adorable. What a cutie! You look great as well. :) So fun, can't wait to see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. finally pictures! jill she is a DOLL!! I love the hair and can't get over how cute she is congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Zoe!! She is such a cute little girl and don't get me started on all that hair. I still think you put foils in it to get those golden highlights. Kennidi is so excited to have a cousin so close. You look great Jill! Seriously call me if you need anything. Got to love those newborns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No fair you look so good! I was so greasy after my c-section you could fry an egg on my head. No wonder your little girl is as cute as you! Can't wait to see her out for playdates. :) Congrats on the softball wins too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill, She is beautiful. I can't get over all that hair! I love it! I can't wait to meet little Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Jill! She truly is so precious and I love all that hair! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete