Saturday, December 27, 2008

Try Again!

Okay, so I am definitely new to the whole blogging thing, well at least creating one:) I changed my settings so hopefully you can all leave comments and view the blog! My question for all the professional bloggers- How do you get the cute backgrounds??

10 comments:

  1. I guess you figured out the whole "cute background" thing! I still haven't figured it out. I only changed it once & I just copied and pasted from LeeLouBlogs. I'm excited you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for your blog! I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work fischbecks, we look forward to all the pics of Gunner and Diesel on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! :) Cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congrats on the blog - it looks darling. Maybe someday I'll actually start one too.. Can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for your blog! I hope things are going well with your pregnancy and I can't wait to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for your blog! It really looks cute! I love the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jillian! How the heck are you?! What's up in your world? Keith told me you guys were doing well. I'm glad to hear that. It's been a long time since I've seen you or Keith. We should plan an 'old times' get-together and catch up with each other and our families.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new background! Super cute!! Just wanted to check in on the blog! Love you! Also thanks for those chimis the other day, they were delicios, and for letting me borrow your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey fisch and jill! its good to see you guys on here! its been a long time! hope all is well :) keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete